| Book an Appointment Online
| Ready to book an appointment online?
Ξ LAS VEGAS
|PRE-DEPLOYMENT AND POST-DEPLOYMENT PHYSICALS
Pre-Deployment & Post-Deployment Physicals
Our Deployment physical exams are tailored to the needs of patients who work and travel internationally. The importance of a thorough medical exam prior to deployment is key to avoid the risks and costs associated with medical care internationally. e7 Health provides thorough Pre-Deployment and Post-Deployment physicals, laboratory, and diagnostic testing that are age-appropriate and meet the needs of the deployment and employer. We can assist military or government-contractors employing civilians in being compliant with Department of Defense (DOD) standards. We screen for the medical, psychological, and physical fitness requirements that must be met in order to be able to support Contingency Operations abroad. The Post-Deployment physical exam is specifically tailored to screen patients returning from international travel for medical and psychological issues that are a risk for certain travelers and professions.
Medical Requirements for Pre-Deployment:
All deployees ideally should complete a thorough medical examination between 90 and 30 days before deployment. e7Health is knowledgeable with the USCENTCOM medical standards presented in MOD 12, AFRICOM Theater, and can tailor the exam to the employer requirements as well.
Medical Services Provided at e7 Health are comprehensive and convenient as all services can be completed at one location. Some of the comprehensive services we provide include:
- Medical History and Physical performed by a Board Certified Medical Doctor, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant
- All of our medical staff are proficient in the use of DD2807 medical history form, DD2808 medical exam form, DD2215 audiometric form or specific company required forms and Medical Clearance letters.
- e7 Health carries all vaccines commercially available in the United States including travel vaccinations such as Yellow Fever, Typhoid Fever, Japanese Encephalitis, and Rabies.
- e7 Health offers custom travel consultation performed by our Travel Medicine Experts to your specific itinerary which reviews:
- A thorough risk assessment based on your health information, vaccine history, length of trip, accommodations, and other risk factors
- Review of Vaccinations recommended based on Centers for Disease Control Guidelines or DOD requirements
- Prescriptions for travel including anti-malarial medications, medications for common traveler illnesses (such as diarrhea)
- Review and Counseling for Food and Drink Safety and Mosquito and Insect Precautions
- Complete Laboratory Testing:
- All laboratory testing is collected at our office so you do not need to make an extra trip to the laboratory for collection
- We perform all laboratory testing needed for Deployment:
- Tuberculosis Screening
- We offer both the Tuberculosis Skin Test and the Quantiferon Blood test
- Complete Metabolic Panel
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Blood Type
- Lipid Panel
- Pregnancy Test
- Vision Screening
- Visual Acuity
- Horizontal and Vertical phoria
- Depth perception
- Color perception
- Binocular vision
- Hearing Testing (Also known as Audiometric testing or Audiogram)
- We have at all of our locations a sound proof audiometric booth to ensure accurate results
- State of the art Audiometers
- Meets or exceeds ANSI and OSHA requirements
- Our medical examiners are Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist
- Drug and Alcohol Testing: We can perform National Urine, Hair, and Blood Testing Pre-Employment, Random, Fit-For-Duty, Reasonable Suspicion, etc.
- Instant Point Of Collection Drug Testing
- NON DOT Employer Drug Testing
- DOT Drug Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- To learn more about our Comprehensive National Drug Testing Solutions, visit our website: www.usdrugtestcenters.com
- Diagnostic Testing Available
- Cardiac Stress Testing
- Spirometry (Pulmonary Function Testing)
- Chest X-Ray
- Sleep Study Testing
- Dental Panoramic X-rays
- Referrals to specialists or sub-specialists as needed
Post-Deployment Medical Examinations
The purpose of a post-deployment medical exam is to provide ongoing identification and management of later emerging deployment health concerns such as injuries while deployed, illnesses, exposures, and mental health issues.
A post deployment assessment form is an important part of the process and is reviewed by a Physician, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant during a face-to-face encounter.
The provider will assess any responses for health concerns and provide referrals for follow-up when indicated. The exam may also indicate screening for exposure to infectious diseases such as Tuberculosis while in theater.
Contact e7 Health for all your Deployment Needs
We are here to help you with any or all of your Deployment Medical needs. Call 702-800-2723 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org